Portable Storage Building Gable Entrance
The entrance is on the end of the building, called the “gable”, which is where you can see both sides of the roof. You can choose any color combination that you prefer. The standard entry door is 4 ft. wide to give you plenty of wiggle room and 2 windows measuring 24” x 36” to allow plenty of light and fresh air to enter the building.
We offer various options to fit your wants or needs.
- 4×6 treated lumber skids (notched for added strength)
- Either 2×4 or 2×6 floor joist (depends on size of building) on 16” centers.
- 3/4” Georgia-Pacific Plytanium® Sturd-I-Floor® Stable Flooring Systems
- Walls are 84” tall
- Vaulted ceiling for spacious head room
- Steel siding (Your Choice of Color) 29 gauge – BOE Steel
- Steel roofing (Your Choice of Color) 29 gauge – BOE Steel
- Pre-built truss roof framing
- Roof is sheathed with OSB for strength
- Sizes available from 8’x12’ to 16’x40’
Do you want more than a standard portable storage building? Why not upgrade it to the Elite Garden Shed/Workshop with floor joists on 12” centers and wall studs on 16” centers. This makes the building stronger and sturdier than any portable buildings on the market.